If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (910) 860-1163

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Frying Okra Gone Wrong

The residential property went up in flames as a guest of the property was frying okra in the kitchen. The guest stepped outside and within minutes the kitchen was in flames. The fire department had to fight the fire through the attic access from the garage until the flames were under control enough to enter the property. The smoke damage went throughout the home and affected all the contents throughout the structure. Gladly no one was injured from the fire. Although, the home has gone through some significant damage, SERVPRO of Fayetteville worked hard to make the residence return back to normal, "Like it never even happened."